1. The atrocious start to this game alone at home was going to leave any fan questioning this team no matter what the result was. You can't start a game at home any worse than this on offense or defense.
2. This team is going to need the offense to be with it from the start of games, this Packers team can't let teams build momentum on the defense as they allowed to happen in the first half. Unfortunately this defense doesn't look very dominant, however they may help flip momentum with opportune turnovers.
3. How about Jordy Nelson, we thought the Jets were a smart defensive football team, they didn't know where the ball was going?
4. The rookie Davante Adams is looking like he will have an impact from the wide receiver position in his first year. It looks like the Packers have continued their excellence of drafting wide receivers high in the draft. More importantly it looks like the Packers are building up the top notch talent after a couple of not so great drafts that allowed Seattle to jump to the top of the NFC.
5. We don't want to hear about it from Jets fans about the timeout, the official clearly signaled and it could have given pause to Packers players during that play.